The Complete Fiction of H. P. Lovecraft
Lovecraft, H. (2016). The Complete Fiction of H. P. Lovecraft (Chartwell Classics, 2). Chartwell Classics.
Before
Stephen King, there was H.P. Lovecraft, master, and creator of eldritch horror,
leading supernatural horror author of the twentieth century. Dive into his
classic tales of terror in the second installment of Chartwell Classic, in
which you will find a plethora of famous short stories and novellas such as
‘The Call of Cthulhu, ‘The thing on the door step’ and ‘The shadow out of
time’, as well as many more. When it comes to the complete collection of one of
the greatest horror writers in history, you’ll be hard-pressed not to find a
story that will make you shiver.
I’ll admit,
I’ve never read any of Lovecraft’s works, this doesn’t mean I don’t know of him
though. It took him barley twenty years to forever leave a mark in history and
I aspire to do the same. The way he writes in the first person is one of my
favourites, elegant, poetic in a sense that makes you spellbound; in the end
combining together to create a deeply eerie feeling of dread, but you just
don’t know what for. Leaving you with a tingling sensation on the back of your
neck and a need to look over your shoulder.
Comments
Post a Comment